Title: Trainee Software Engineer
WellDev is looking for exceptional talent wishing to boost their careers. If you are a fresh graduate or have up to 1 year of work experience then you are invited to apply. You will be hired as Trainee Software Engineer and will gain exposure across different areas of SDLC. Come join our team and help us build amazing things.
WellDev is looking for someone with a passion for programming and for writing beautiful code. You will join a team of exceptional developers working in a fast-paced environment to deliver world-class software.
35000 – 45000 BDT Per (month)
• Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC).
• Develop flowcharts, layouts, and documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
• Write well-designed, testable code.
• Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility.
• Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
• Write effective APIs.
• Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
• Document and maintain software functionality.
• Comply with project plans and industry standards.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Solid understanding of concepts like Web Services, SOA, REST APIs.
• A firm grasp of object-oriented analysis and design.
• Effective and professional interpersonal communication skills in English and Bangla.
• Ability to tackle new challenges, perform proactively, and take ownership.
• A constant desire to grow, learn and explore new things.
• You are an inspiring team member and proactive communicator.
• You understand the requirements of our international clients.
• You are humble and know how to encourage your team members.
• Good and friendly character / able to work in a team.
• Go-minded spirit (“yes, we can…”).
• You want to reach your targets.
Compensation & Benefits:
• Awesome culture – passionate, driven, and fun team.
• Excellent learning environment.
• Starting monthly compensation of Tk. 35,000-45,000.
• 2 days of the weekend (Friday & Saturday)
• Flexible leave management – 2.25 days of leave after every month is complete.
• Fully subsidized lunch & snack and unlimited tea/coffee.
• Hybrid Office facility after being permanent.
• Outpatient & Inpatient medical insurance coverage for you and your family.
• Life insurance coverage for you.