WellDev expects you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design. Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our applications, ensuring a great user experience.
70000 – 150000 BDT Per (month)
• Prepare implementation procedure from client requirements
• Investigate tools and do R&D on different JS libraries for feature implementation
• Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
• Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
• Coordinate cross-functionally to insure the project meets business objectives and compliance standards
• Review, test and debug team member’s code
• Maintain standard documents at every phase of the development life cycle
• Ensure our applications are secure and up-to-date
• Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve the usability
• Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
• Estimate workload and project delivery timeline
Fluent English communication skills are a must
• 3+ years of work experience as a Software Engineer or similar role in a reputed national or foreign company. Freelance experience can be counted if proper proof is provided.
• Experience in building Reactjs / Vue.js plugins will be considered a plus point
• Experience in consuming/using RESTful APIs
• In-depth understanding of object-oriented programming
• Good knowledge of Git, docker, and other Unix command tools
• Familier to work with Agile methodology
• Strong analytical, multitasking and coding skills (clean code!)
• Good delegation and time management skills
• Self-motivated and can progress through work by himself
• M.Sc/B.Sc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant fields is an advantage but not required
• Need to be an inspiring team member and proactive communicator
• Ability to understand the requirements of our international clients
• Humility and knowing how to encourage team members
• Good and friendly character, able to work in a team
• Go-minded spirit (“yes, we can…”)
Compensation & Benefits:
• Monthly package range is from BDT 70,000 to 1,50,000 based on experience and interview
• Fully subsidized lunch & snack and unlimited tea/coffee
• Flexible leave management – 36 days of annual leave including public holidays
• 2 days of the weekend (Friday & Saturday)
• Outpatient & Inpatient medical insurance coverage for you and your family
• Life insurance coverage for you.
• Daylight shifts
• Awesome culture – passionate, driven, and fun team.
• Excellent learning environment.
• Ability to grow and build a career