As our Project Lead, your job will be to coordinate people and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results. You will be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organization and timeline.
- Coordinate internal resources and clients for the flawless execution of projects.
- Define project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Develop comprehensive project plans with the key milestones and deliverables and share the same with clients as well as team members.
- Monitor project progress with the plan, and adjust the plan as required.
Keep stakeholders involved in any changes in the project.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate tools.
- Ensure that projects are delivered in accordance with all relevant policies, processes and procedures.
- Monitor development processes and suggest changes as required.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage healthy professional relations with the client and all team members.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Attend daily/weekly meetings with clients to share the plan and status of the project.
- Demonstrate progress with all relevant stakeholders.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent.
- Proven experience in leading a team of software Engineers including performance, development, and disciplinary issues.
- Must be familiar with any major programming language like C/C++, C#, Java, PHP, etc.
- Must be familiar with any relational database like MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle, etc.
- Must be familiar with any project management tools like MS Project, Jira, Teamwork, Pivotal, etc.
- Must have good knowledge of Software development life cycle.
- Must be results focused and be a logical, objective thinker.
- Strong command over written and spoken English.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Proven working experience in project management.
- Proven mentoring and team-leading capabilities.
- Ability to solve problems independently with minimal guidance.
4+ years of experience in related fields.
Employment Type: Permanent-Full time
Salary: 100,000 – 155,000/month
For more updates please visit this website