Job Title: 𝗦𝗼𝗳𝘁𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗘𝗻𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗿
Job Location: Lalmatia, Dhaka
Job Type: Full Time
Working Days: 5 days a week.
Experience: Minimum 2 years of industry experience.
• Contributing and taking part in software and architectural development. Developing well-designed, efficient, and testable code.
• Conducting software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging.
• Troubleshooting and resolving reported issues and replying to requests on time.
• Preparing and producing releases of software components.
• Producing detailed software design documentation.
• Improving code quality by implementing best practices.
• Recommending changes to improve established java application processes.
𝗘𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗥𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀: B.Sc. in CSE/CS.
• Knowledge of back-end development using Java and Spring framework (Spring MVC, Spring Boot, and Spring Cloud).
• Experience with RESTful services, API design, and documentation.
• Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases (Oracle), SQL, and ORM technologies (Spring Data JPA, hibernate).
• Development experience using Test-Driven Development (TDD), CI/CD, and automated testing to take the product to the next level.
• Experience with build script Maven, Gradle, and git as version control.
• Expert knowledge of ReactJS
• Expert knowledge of NPM, Yarn, Webpack, Babel and JS build processes.
• Expert knowledge of styling with CSS, including CSS-in-JS
• Practical knowledge of Git, Gitlab
• Practical knowledge of test automation in frontend projects
• Ability to deliver software according to requirements
• Genuine passion for coding, UI/UX design
• Proficient understanding of web mark-up, including HTML5, CSS3
• Knowledge of Redux, Nuxt, and State Management.
• Having experience in ERP development is a plus.
• Having experience in developing microservice applications is a plus.
• Write well-designed, testable, and efficient code.
• Familiarity with Agile methodologies such as SCRUM is a plus.
𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 & 𝗕𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗳𝗶𝘁𝘀:
• Salary: Monthly package range from BDT 40,000 to 60,000 based on skills and experience.
• Fully subsidized lunch and snacks.
• 2 days of the weekend.
• Awesome culture – passionate, driven, and fun team.
• Yearly increment.
Email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org ; (Mention Fullstack Software Engineer – Java and React in the subject section).