Title: Junior DevOps Engineer
WellDev is looking for a DevOps Engineer to help us build functional systems that improve customer experience. DevOps Engineer responsibilities include deploying product updates, identifying production issues, and implementing integrations that meet customer needs.
If you have a solid background in software engineering and are familiar with Ruby or Python, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will execute and automate operational processes fast, accurately, and securely.
40000 – 70000 BDT Per (month)
• Implement integrations requested by customers
• Deploy updates and fixes
• Be available for on-call incident response and provide Level 2 technical support
• Build tools to reduce the occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
• Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems
• Perform root cause analysis for production errors
• Investigate and resolve technical issues
• Develop scripts to automate workflows
• Design procedures and write documentation for system troubleshooting and
• Strong English communication skill is a must
• Strong Investigation Skills and Patience
• Have experience in the Linux Operating system and related tools (i.e. awk, bash, grep
• Working knowledge over Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Terraform, Cloud, AWS, etc.
• Proficiency in at least one programming language (Ruby,Python, C/C++, JAVA)
• Working knowledge of SQL and RDBMS
• Previous Work experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar Software Engineering
positions is a plus
• Problem-solving attitude
• BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant fields is an advantage but not
• You are inspiring team member, proactive communicator and team player
• You understand the requirements of our international clients
• You are humble and know how to encourage your team members.
• Good and friendly character / able to work in a team
• Go-minded spirit (“yes, we can…”)
• You want to reach your targets
Compensation & Benefits:
• Monthly compensation package range of Tk. 40,000 to 70,000 based on skills and
• Awesome culture – passionate, driven and fun team.
• Excellent learning environment.
• Outpatient & Inpatient medical insurance coverage for you and your family
• Life insurance coverage for you.
• 2 days of weekend (Friday & Saturday)
• Flexible leave management – 36 days of annual leave including public holidays.
• Fully subsidised lunch & snack and unlimited tea/coffee.
• Daylight shifts
• Ability to grow and build a career