Company Name: Cloudly
Email your Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org by mentioning the position in the subject line.
0 to 1 year of experience
● Create and execute test plans
● Ensure that testing activities allow applications to meet business requirements and systems goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify existing or potential issues
● Execute and evaluate test reporting
● Able to efficiently work and prioritize on multiple projects
● Provide recommendations for improvement of applications to stakeholders
● Participate in the evaluation and selection of new QA strategies and technologies
● Create better documentation format (in English) for testing progress/ result management
● Very good understanding of manual and automated testing process
● Coach SQA Engineers and QA Analysts in execution of testing efforts.
● Coordinate the work efforts of Engineers and Analysts in the execution of testing efforts.
● Develop and maintain Test Documentation.
● Set Realistic Goals and practical goals for the project.
● Lead effort to review product specifications and work with others to develop appropriate test strategies and detailed test plans and test architectures.
● Lead formal reviews of test plans, designs and requirements documents with cross-functional teams.
● Good technical skill in SQL Server, Web API.
● Good understanding and working experience in Design Pattern, Anti Patterns, Refactoring, UML, OOP.
● Accurately predict the amount of effort required for projects and tasks. Develop plans and schedules based on these predictions.
● Hands-on Experience with API testing using Postman or related software.
● Hands on experience on Performance Testing (JMeter preferred)
● Perform Database testing using advanced and complex SQL queries, store procedure for large dataset.
● Identify product issues and write detailed bug reports during the product development cycle.
● Research, Develop and/or Recommend tools to assist SQA Engineers and QA Analysts in test planning, execution and reporting
● Record test progress and results to share with management.
The applicants must have experience in the following area(s):
● Good communication skills in both verbal and written English.
● Team spirit
● Good problem-solving skills
● Should have experience of using version control systems (We use GIT)
● Candidates need to be highly professional, friendly, courteous, and able to meet committed deadlines.
● Understanding of REST APIs
Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering, but any other field is welcome, especially if supported with good experience.
– Salary range for the position will be 20,000 TK to 35,000 TK per month, which will be decided upon the qualification and performance of the candidates, please note this salary is not limited to this range if you can prove yourself better and out of the box.
– We will pay top of the market for the best candidates. Salary review in each year with performance and attitudes.
Compensation & Other Benefits
– 2x Festive Bonuses equal to a monthly salary.
– 2 days Weekend, 10 days Casual Leave, 10 days Sick Leave, also employees will get 18 days leave for Public Holidays in Bangladesh.
– Fully subsidized Lunch & Evening snacks, also Tea and Coffee for the recreation.
– Working with friendly, passionate and experienced teams.
– Use the cutting edge of technologies with USA clients and teams.
House: 429, Road: 30, New DOHS, Mohakhali, Dhaka 1206, Bangladesh
Job opportunity for SQA Engineer
Company Name: Cloudly