Job Title: SQA Engineer (Web App Testing)
Company: Inument Solutions Limited (https://inument.com), Baridhara DOHS, Dhaka.
No. of Vacancies: 3
Inument is working with clients from Australia, UK, and Bangladesh. Currently, We are looking for some experienced SQA engineers who will join our talented software team. You should have good knowledge of web app testing, and take ownership of the requirements and projects.
- Things like clients and keeping in mind the interests of the client so that projects get delivered with high accuracy.
- Design test plans, execute those, record and document results and compare to expected results.
- Black-box testing on the web applications for local and international products/projects.
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
- Assesses customer requirements properly and ensures those are met.
- Takes full ownership of client/project requirements and communicates with stakeholders where needed.
- Prepare support documentation, such as, User manual, Training manual, etc.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Should have strong communication skills, must have experience working with outsourcing clients, and communicate with them in English.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Must be proactive, hard worker, energetic & determined to meet deadlines with Quality.
- Need to be able to understand and convey both viewpoints of the developers as well the clients, performing the role of a mediator.
- Should have basic knowledge of web programming, ie, HTML, JS & CSS.
- Should have basic knowledge of SQL queries to test different background stuff.
- Having knowledge of QA automation tools is a strong plus
- Having knowledge of white box testing including load and stress testing is a strong plus.
- Should be capable of coming up with usability enhancements.
- Should be curious to try different testing tools and promote those that fit projects/company objectives.
- Are you capable of finding bugs/issues on almost anything? Do you perform tests in your dream? Are you looking for daily improvements in what you do? If you feel you meet these requirements, then you are the right candidate for us.
- Two festival bonuses.
- Sat-Sun weekend.
- Great chance to establish a secure & long-term role in a growing team, to develop your skills, and be exposed to big opportunities in the future.
- Scope to work with cutting-edge technologies.
- International quality work environment & process.
- Friendly working environment.
Salary: BDT 40,000 to 70,000
Working experience: 3 to 5 years
Education: CS/CSE/IT Graduate from any recognized university.
Please email your resume to “email@example.com” with your photo and expected salary. Write your job position, your university and expected salary in the mail subject.
Example: SQA Engineer > RUET > 40,000
Application Deadline: January 15, 2023