We are looking for a Senior developer in our C++ team, who has professional experience and good knowledge of high-end applications development. Your primary focus will be developing enterprise-level applications for customers following proper design patterns, best practices, and clean code in an independent manner. You will also be responsible for proper requirement analysis, estimation, implementation, and code review of the assigned tasks.
- Design, code, test and implement according to software design specifications following standard coding styles and practices.
- Analyze the requirements and understand the deliverables.
- Ensure that projects are accurately estimated and delivered to schedule.
- Participate in code/design reviews.
- Collaborate with team members and ensure knowledge transfer.
- Actively contribute to the process of continual improvement, with regard to self, team, and systems.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent.
- Must have strong knowledge on C/C++ or C# or Java.
- Must have good knowledge of object-oriented programming, and design patterns.
- Experience working with Windows API is a plus.
- Knowledge of Managed C++ is a plus.
- Experience working with any desktop/mobile application GUI framework like Qt, MFC, WPF, Xamarin, Winforms etc. is a plus.
- Experience with PL/SQL with any DBMS like Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.is a plus.
- Must have strong communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
- Interest to learn new technologies, tools, and techniques quickly and with minimal supervision is a must.
- 1-3 years of experience as a software developer.
Employment Type: Permanent-Full time
Salary: 65,000 – 135,000/month
For more updates please click here