Company: Inument Solutions Limited (www.inument.com) is a software outsourcing company from Baridhara DOHS, Dhaka.
No. of Vacancies: 4
With over 22 years of team experience, Inument is working with clients from Australia, UK, and Bangladesh.
We are looking for some experienced asp.net developers who will join our talented software team. Your main responsibility is to perform day-to-day web application development using asp.net, JS, and related technologies. You should have expertise in developing high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications and be able to write clean and reusable code maintaining best practices. Working under a team or handling projects single-handedly is a must to have experience.
- Do daily communications with foreign clients, understand their needs, discuss the approach, and work accordingly.
- Experienced with Angular or React, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Core, EF, etc.
- Develop technical interfaces, specifications, and architecture
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and design patterns.
- Analyzes existing code to understand performance impact and propose solutions.
- Troubleshoots debugs and upgrade existing systems.
- Writes well-designed, scalable, efficient, reusable, and testable code.
- Designs software solutions that efficiently fit in an existent application ecosystem.
- Experienced in Test Driven Development (TDD) & Domain Driven Design (DDD).
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Good communication skill in English is a must.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Proficient in C#, Linq, Inversion of Control, and Razor, with a good knowledge of the ecosystem
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Capability to translate complex client requirements to technical implementation.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, communication, and decision-making skills.
- Experience in working with AWS technologies is a strong plus.
- Are you capable of building almost anything using asp.net? Do you write code in your dream? Are you looking for daily improvements on what you do? If you feel you meet these requirements, then you are the right candidate for us.
- Two festival bonuses.
- Sat-Sun weekend.
- Great chance to establish a secure & long-term role in a growing team, develop your skills, and be exposed to big opportunities in the future.
- A friendly & good quality work environment with a competitive salary.
- Scope to work with top-quality members and processes.
Salary Range: 50-150k (Negotiable based on experience).
Working experience: 2.5 to 8 years
Education: CS/CSE/IT Graduate from any recognized university.
Please email your resume to “firstname.lastname@example.org“ with your photo and expected salary. Write the job position, your years of experience, expected salary, and your university in the mail subject. Example: Asp.netEngineer_3yers_70k_SUST
January 15, 2023