Company: Inument Solutions Limited (www.inument.com) is a Software & ITES company from Baridhara DOHS, Dhaka.
No. of Vacancies: 4
With over 22 years of team experience, Inument is working with clients from Australia, UK and Bangladesh.
We are looking for an experienced Flutter Developer who will join our talented software team. Your main responsibility is to perform day-to-day Flutter application development for both Android & iOS. You should have expertise in developing high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade mobile applications and be able to write clean and reusable code maintaining best practices. Working under a team or handling projects single-handedly is a must to have experience.
And trust us, you will be proud to work on such a high-profile project we have.
- Developed a minimum of two iOS/Android apps with Flutter, and deployed on the AppStore and Google Play.
- Experience in working with native iOS or Android-based mobile application development.
- Must have a strong knowledge of Android and iOS SDK, different versions of iOS & Android, how to deal with different screen sizes and applications with complex UI and Work robustly with Android/iOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Design and develop high-volume, reusable, low-latency mobile applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high availability and performance.
- Capable of managing app-store releases and ad-hoc distribution of application builds.
- Over 2 years of experience in mobile application development and min 1 year of experience with flutter.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs, Flutter Widgets, Animation, Method Channel, graphQL.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as oAuth 2.0, JSON Web Token.
- Experience with Bloc or Getx for state management, outside data sources, Restful APIs, Web Services and JSON, cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Knowledge of Location Services, Maps, and other common iOS/Android libraries.
- Concept on network connectivity services.
- Have proficient experience working with version control (e.g., Git, Bitbucket)
Additional Job Requirements:
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming, and design patterns including MVP/MVVM Patterns.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Capability to translate complex client requirements to technical implementation.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, communication and decision-making skills.
- Experience in working with native iOS or Android-based SDK development is a strong plus.
- Experience in working with React or React Native is a strong plus.
- Are you capable of building almost anything using Flutter? Do you write code in your dream? Are you looking for daily improvements on what you do? If you feel you meet these requirements, then you are the right candidate for us.
- Two festival bonuses.
- Fri-Sat weekend.
- Great scope to work on a special project you will be proud of.
- Great chance to establish a secure & long-term role in a growing team, to develop your skills, and be exposed to big opportunities in the future.
- Scope to work with cutting-edge technologies.
- A friendly & good quality work environment with a competitive salary.
- Scope to work with top-quality members and processes.
Salary Range: 50-120k (Negotiable based on experience).
Working experience: 2.5 to 5 years
Education: CS/CSE/IT Graduate from any recognized university.
Please email your resume to “firstname.lastname@example.org” with your photo and expected salary. Write the job position, your years of experience, expected salary, and your university in the mail subject. Example: FlutterEngineer_3yers_70k_SUST
Application Deadline: January 15, 2023