মানবিক সাহায্য সংস্থা (এমএসএস) এ প্রোগ্রাম অফিসার পদে নিয়োগের সার্কুলার দিয়েছে প্রতিষ্ঠানটি।
কোম্পানি নামঃ মানবিক সাহায্য সংস্থা
পদ সংখ্যাঃ ০১
A leading national-level NGO engaged in socio-economic development since 1974, invites application from suitable candidates for the position of Program Officer- Early Childhood Care and Development (PO-ECCD) for Integrated Child Development Program (ICDP) supportive by an international NGO.
The PO-ECCD will be mainly responsible for facilitating training, assist in training plan development, arrange training, develop age-appropriate training materials, program appropriate planning, monitoring and supervision of program activities, and documentation of ECCD activities of ICDP.
PO-ECCD will work closely with the Thana Education office, Thana Resource Center, teachers, and headteacher of selected Government Primary Schools, Supervisors, Animators, and Parents, and support the Deputy Program Manager (DPM) in developing a training plan, materials development plan, and ensure competency achievement of the learners.
- Develop overall operational plan/training plan/materials development of ECCD activities.
- Support to the resource center facilitator, animators in implementing monthly/bi-monthly learning and reflection sessions to improve the teaching-learning activities.
- Provide on-site supports to ensure proper uses and preservation of materials at the resource center.
- Assis in developing appropriate tools to measure the impact of training on learning aids/toy-making activities.
- Design/assist in developing different training courses and training materials for the program in the areas of ECCD.
- Assist to initiate research/ studies in your areas of work and assist in other research/ studies as stated in the program proposal.
- Nature informal learning network with other organizations doing education programs in urban slum areas.
- Keep the relationship with GO and NGO relevant stakeholders.
- Responsible for reporting and documentation including e- MIS.
- Assist in annual planning and budgeting of ECCD component.
- At least 70% field visit (with Dhaka city).
- Any other tasks assigned by the management.
Employment Status: Full time/ Contractual
BSS and MSS from any recognized university. Candidate from Social Science and Education is highly encouraged to apply.
Experience Requirements: At least 3 years.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Prior experience in planning and facilities training.
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Strong organizational and planning skills including the ability to monitor the progress of program activities.
- Experience in working with children will be an advantage.
- Skills on Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint and MIS
- Good communication and reporting skills in both English and Bengali.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage workable effectively.
- Ambition, collaboration, creativity, integrity in the job will be appreciable.
Compliance: Follow the Child Safeguarding Policy, gender Policy, organizational guidelines, and other codes of conduct.
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary: 36234/= Tk (Monthly)
Compensation and other Benefits:
Mobile bill, Conveyance bill (actual), Weekly 2 holidays, Festive Bonus, and unlimited learning opportunity.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements are requested to apply with their CV’s including a cover letter to: email@example.com or before June 09, 2021.
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview. Please mention the position in the subject line. CV and cover letter should be in the same word/pdf file.
The photograph must be enclosed with the CV.
tag: International NGO job circular in Bangladesh. International NGO job in Bangladesh 2021.